I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

game's console..


....i've been dreaming a lot since i was 14 of owning a game console, and now i do have one that is an XBOX.. but now, i've been thinking lately and have a new desire to buy a new one.. but not another xbox..

since a new era of gaming console has reached our forsaken earth, i'm thinking of having the latest one and it is the new SONY PLAYSTATION 3 console..

it is absolutely the most coolest console have been made and comes with many extra features on it.. in my knowledge about this console, it has blu-ray reader which is also the latest technology and high HD graphic engine... correct me if i'm wrong but all the PS3 games in the market r all blu-ray.. this console can provide me a high graphic and also new gaming experience..

that is for the pros, but for the cons, the games are specificly made which mean any ps3 local cd games are unreadable.. except if you tweak it a little, change it a little bit and you can play the local cd.. but it will cost you some $$$..

the original cd is also costly.. imagine this, an original DEVIL MAY CRY 4 cd game will cost you up to 260$ each... that is really a large number 4 someone who have shallow pocket like me..

anyway, all of this would never stop me from getting my hands on it.. i will have one soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment